Can I get the township to fix a pothole on my street?

Yes. You can report the location of a pothole by calling the Public Works Department at (610) 458-9400 or by filling out our online form. A public works representative will temporarily fill the hole with cold patch to make the road safe. We will return at a later date to complete the repair properly with hot asphalt mix.

Report a Pothole Online

Show All Answers

1. The resident at the end of my street has greenery that keeps me from safely seeing to exit my street. Can something be done?
2. Is the township responsible for trees in rights of way?
3. Can I get the township to fix a pothole on my street?
4. Who paints the lines in the roadways?
5. My mailbox was pushed down by a snow plow. Will you replace it?
6. Are there specifications for installing mailboxes?
7. Why do you plow in my driveway after I have shoveled it out?
8. The township has cut the trees in front of my property, and they do not look good. Will you come fix this?
9. Can cars be parked on the street during a snow storm?
10. Who should I call if I see a traffic sign on the ground?