Real Estate Tax Collector
The township tax collector is responsible for the collection of the township real estate tax.
Real estate tax bills for Upper Uwchlan Township residents are mailed on or around March 1 of each year. The bills are mailed directly to the homeowner. If you do not receive your bill by March 31, please contact the tax collector.
Make payable to Upper Uwchlan Township.
Bill Pay through Your Bank:
- You MUST put the BILL NUMBER, your name, and the property address ON THE CHECK.
- Send to: Upper Uwchlan Township, PO Box 437, Uwchland PA 19480
Pay by Paper Check:
- Mail to S&T Bank with bottom of bill at bank address listed on bill OR
- Take to any S&T Bank branch with bottom of bill OR
- Take to Upper Uwchlan Township office with bottom of bill (NO CASH ACCEPTED)
To avoid lien proceedings: Payment by paper check or bank bill pay must be received by December 15. CERTIFIED CHECK OR MONEY ORDER accepted through December 31 at Township office.
If you have recently moved into new construction, you may not receive a bill in March. This is because your home was not assessed in time for the county to forward this information to the township. Once your dwelling has been assessed, you will receive an interim tax bill for the time period that you lived in the home for that year.
Earned Income Tax
The township also collects an earned income tax of 1%. This tax is not collected by the township tax collector. For details about the earned income tax, please view our township tax information.